Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day Two: It is Time

Today I am sick of being this way.  As I tried on shirt after shirt this morning I realized that some of them had fit me a year ago.  I hate that I've put on more and more weight.  It needs to stop!  A few times today I caught glimpses of my reflection in either glass doors or large mirrors, and I didn't even recognize myself.  I'm so much larger than what I picture I look like in my mind.  I want to change so badly. 

To start changing I've started this blog, to keep track of what I'm doing and to go back and see where I need to improve and where I can commend myself.  I've been debating about what to include in my daily blogs.  I know each week I will update my weight.  But I'm not sure what other information I want to put here.  I was thinking of taking a picture of me in that bikini I mentioned earlier, and putting up a new shot each month until I hit my goal weight.  I'm also trying to decide whether to log my food and exercise on here or just give the daily totals.

I will be logging everything I eat for at least the first 2 months in a food journal I bought.  I think it will take at least that long for my body to adjust hunger levels and know when it's full.  The great thing about blogging it, is that no one I know has any idea that this blog exists.  I've set everything up anonymously so unless your some hacker type, you don't know who I am.  This gives me a wonderful freedom to be 100% truthful in what I put on here. 

Tomorrow I begin, and I'm already nervous.  I really really don't want to fail this time.  By nature I'm determined in almost everything I do.  With the exception of weight loss I've succeeded in so many different aspects of my life.  So now it's time, my life is in a great place right now, and it's time for me to go forward.  It is time I start treating my body respectfully and with love and care.  It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment